For Blog Post click here
Speaking about neighbours and babysitting… I also shared loads with my dear London friend and neighbour E and although this is a Jamie Oliver recipe, to me they will always be my neighbour brownies!
She used to always bring me some so we could enjoy a bit of a healthy sweet chocolatey cake with T. These are super kids friendly, made with dates and coconut oil, very easy to make and very tasty!
Bake some brownies and leave the kids behind…and enjoy a nice Date!
- 200 grams baking chocolate (70% dark chocolate)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 200 grams pitted dates (about 10 dates, I used medjol dates)
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- cocoa powder to dust (optional)
- In a food processor, pulse chocolate and baking soda until texture of coarse sand
- Pulse in dates, then eggs, coconut oil and the vanilla
- Transfer the batter into a 20 x 20 cms baking tin
- Bake at 180°C for 26-30 minutes or until cooked
- Cool for 1 hour
Like it, share it, comment it, spread it…