For Blog Post click here
Crepioca is a gluten free crepe made with manioc starch (Polvilho Doce in Portuguese, from the mandioca), literally in 5 minutes and you can top it to taste. So quick and so delicious!
For breakfast today, I chose to add some natural yogurt, sliced avocado, raspberries, toasted hazelnuts and some pumpkin seeds. For breakfast is nice to add some cinnamon and vanilla flavour to the dough, but in case you want to use it for a light lunch, just add some salt and pepper instead and top it for example with fresh ricotta cheese or cottage cheese and some sauteed mushrooms and spinach.
for 1 larger crepe or 2 smaller ones
- 1 Egg (medium)
- 1 tbsp manioc starch (polvilho doce)
- pinch of cinnamon & vanilla flavour
- coconut oil or any other mild flavour oil
Serving options: (natural yogurt, avocado, seeds and nuts, berries and other fruits). For the salty option (salt and pepper) and toppings (ricotta or cottage cheese, sauteed mushrooms and spinach).
- In a bowl bit the egg, add the tapioca flour, cinnamon and vanilla if adding.
- In a non sticking pan melt the oil and pour the egg mixture.
- When starting to make bubbles (it’s very quick) and you feel you can flip it, flip it over to cook on the other side until nice and golden.
- Transfer to a plate and add your topping options. Enjoy!
Like it, share it, comment it, spread it…