For Blog Post click here
A good part of travelling is coming back home, there is that feeling of coming back to where we belong with a mind and body at rest…after a full weekend of diet crash and so much rain on the way back I could only think about a nice and comforting soup!
This one is based on the Mafalda Pinto Leite recipe which I absolutely love, but after a weekend away I didn’t have all the ingredients needed so I skipped the miso and cashews and used coriander instead of parsley! It was still very nice…
The good thing of this recipe for me is that it can be very versatile as you can simply adapt it to the green vegetables you have at home, it’s so creamy and fresh and without potatoes!
On top I added a little bit of smoked paprika just because I love it!
- 2 leeks
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 celery stalk
- 2 small zucchini
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1/2 bunch of flat-leaf coriander
- piece of ginger
- 1 lemon juiced
- Coconut oil or olive oil to sauté the veggies
Optional – Smoked paprika or black pepper
- In a sauce pan sauté the sliced leek and garlic in coconut oil or olive oil and add some salt
- Add the other veggies, ginger and coriander and cover with water only until it covers the veggies (it is important not to add too much water so the soup is smooth in the end
- Blend the mixture after cooked, add the lemon juice and taste for seasoning
- Serve and top it with more fresh coriander and some smoked paprika or black pepper
Like it, share it, comment it, spread it…